Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Round two!! Ding, ding, ding!

It's not that I think I have that many important things to say, I just need an outlet.  Spending all-day, every-day with three very small and vocal children certainly increases that need... And I think my hubby is a little "over" my rantings and ravings on matters such as online grocery shopping.

Facebook and Twitter's character limitations can only handle so much that I have to say, and it seems I have to say alot. I know that I am going to enjoy sharing these stories, thoughts, and ideas, and I hope that you will enjoy reading them! 

And as far as "Round Two" goes, check out my earlier posts on tableforfourandahalf.tumblr.com.  My joke is that I have one follower there, my hubby, so I figure it's the site functionality and not my postings... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment